Director: Lech Kowalski
Starring: The Sex Pistols, Terry and The Idiots, Dead Boys, Generation X, Rich Kids, X-Ray Spex, Sham 69
A unique, grainy and up-close document of an exceptional moment in music history, packed with live footage of The Pistols’ incendiary American shows, as well as live performances from Terry and The Idiots, Dead Boys, Generation X, Rich Kids, X-Ray Spex, Sham 69 and additional music from The Clash and Iggy Pop.
The cameras also go behind-the-scenes into bars, clubs and car parks and features the now infamous Sid Vicious and Nancy Spungen bed interview.
- Dead on Arrival: The Punk Documentary That Almost Never Was
- A feature length documentary produced by Richard Schenkman and featuring exclusive new interviews with Punk magazine founder and Ramones cover-artist John Holmstrom, co-director & music journalist Chris Salewicz, photographer Roberta Bayley, Sex Pistols’ historian Mick O’Shea, former Rich Kid guitarist Midge Ure and original D.O.A. crew members David King, Mary Killen, Rufus Standefer plus never-before-seen interview footage with Malcolm McLaren
- D.O.A.: A Punk Post Mortem
- A brand-new exclusive interview with co-director and music journalist Chris Salewicz
- Includes both Blu-ray and DVD versions
- Limited Edition booklet written by Tim Murray with additional article by Phelim O’Neill
Available as download and on-demand from iTunes, Amazon and all major platforms
Catalogue number: 2NDBR4082